"Everyone deserves a JmGO"
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Menu Language 2416

Newbie Posts: 3 Karma: +0/-0 *
Menu Language
« on: February 02, 2018, 01:08:27 PM »
Hi there I just got my G3 Pro and the OS is completely in Chinese.  I never had a splash page come up asking for Language.

After some searching youtube I managed to figure out where the Language selction section was in the setting. However when I went into that the only option was in Chinese (and therefore the only option was Chinese). I have written the company directly but it has been a few days so I was hoping someone here could help.

After playing around in the Chinese menu I seem to have updated the software. I also downloaded the firmware update from the JMGO site onto usb stick and updated that in hopes English would be an option in setting. But alas still no luck.

Does anyone know of a straightforward solution?
How do I do a factory reset (maybe Multiple Language options will appear then)?
Does anyone have a series of screen shots showing menu in English? The manual does not.

Any help is appreciated,
duanet
Administrator Sr. Member Posts: 392 Karma: +0/-0 "Everyone deserves a JmGO" *****
Re: Menu Language
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 01:20:31 PM »
Hello duanet and welcome to the JmGOUS forum!

I have bad news for you. A Chinese version cannot be upgraded to an International version. So the best thing you can do is to return it to the seller and purchase another projector that is an International version.

Also, we recommend you upgrade to a V8 instead of the G3 Pro if you are buying one. The G3 Pro is now out of production.

Go here to purchase your V8 - https://squareup.com/store/jmgous/item/jmgo-v-smart-pico-projector-new

Email us offline at sales@jmgous.rocks to discuss potential price savings!

Where there is JmGO there is cinema.
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 02:14:41 PM »
Thanks for the information. I will go back to seller and demand answers and solution.
Administrator Sr. Member Posts: 392 Karma: +0/-0 "Everyone deserves a JmGO" *****
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 02:15:53 PM »
Thanks for the information. I will go back to seller and demand answers and solution.

Great! Let us know what they tell you.......

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 02:44:31 PM »
I will update when I get a response. I went to link you wrote but unfortunately I am in Canada and they only ship within US.
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 03:05:49 PM »
I will update when I get a response. I went to link you wrote but unfortunately I am in Canada and they only ship within US.

We ship to Canada all the time. Just sent one to Manitoba yesterday no problem. We may have to add a small charge for shipping.

[url=link]Text[/url]