"Everyone deserves a JmGO"
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

JmGO 4K Ultra Short Throw Laser 2142

Administrator Sr. Member Posts: 392 Karma: +0/-0 "Everyone deserves a JmGO" *****
JmGO 4K Ultra Short Throw Laser
« on: June 23, 2018, 10:53:06 AM »
We can't wait to see the 4K Ultra Short Throw JmGO Laser!

We are expecting it to be available sometime in November just in time for Christmas. Also we expect the name and lumen count to change for the International version like the S2 did. As soon as we know something about it we will post it here.

Where there is JmGO there is cinema.
Administrator Sr. Member Posts: 392 Karma: +0/-0 "Everyone deserves a JmGO" *****
Re: JmGO 4K Ultra Short Throw Laser
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 09:42:00 AM »
The JmGO U1 4K laser is coming in an International version later in 2018! We will start a new thread in a new board made specifically for the 4K laser International version.

Newbie Posts: 1 Karma: +0/-0 *
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 01:45:15 PM »
Keith,
Just trying to resolve my confusion about JMGO 4K UST models, which are likely to be released by the end of 2018. I've seen a S3, early November 2018 picture and some specs but in a different forum I saw that a U1 international 4K UST comment that it may also be available in roughly that timeframe. Am I correct?

Further I'm really only in the market for a UST (with a quality image) which I'd primarily only use as a projector. I already own an surround sound AV Receiver, streaming box, 4K capable HTPC and gaming console. So with that setup I'd like to save money and avoid the expense of HW I'd never use.

I gather that the U1 international version is a better choice for me than the upscale S3? Please confirm my assumptions. I do know that the S3 has higher lumens but I'm assuming the price tag is commensurate.

Right now a JMGO 4K UST is competing with the FullHD (4K support) XMGI Lune and Xiami Wemax for sweet talking my pocket book into opening it's rusty hinges  :) Sure I'd rather future proofing with a 4K UST but not if it breaks the bank compared to other options.

I'd appreciate your input.
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 02:05:27 PM »
3DSammy - See my responses below and welcome to the forum!

Just trying to resolve my confusion about JMGO 4K UST models, which are likely to be released by the end of 2018. I've seen a S3, early November 2018 picture and some specs but in a different forum I saw that a U1 international 4K UST comment that it may also be available in roughly that timeframe. Am I correct?

There will be no U1 International. It will be Chinese only. We will not sell it at JmGOUS since we are based in the US.

There WILL be an S3 International. It will be available in November per our current information. Once the S3 Chinese version is shipping we will be taking pre orders for the S3 International.

Further I'm really only in the market for a UST (with a quality image) which I'd primarily only use as a projector. I already own an surround sound AV Receiver, streaming box, 4K capable HTPC and gaming console. So with that setup I'd like to save money and avoid the expense of HW I'd never use.

I gather that the U1 international version is a better choice for me than the upscale S3? Please confirm my assumptions. I do know that the S3 has higher lumens but I'm assuming the price tag is commensurate.

See above. The S3 International will be 3,000 ANSI lumens.

Right now a JMGO 4K UST is competing with the FullHD (4K support) XMGI Lune and Xiami Wemax for sweet talking my pocket book into opening it's rusty hinges  :) Sure I'd rather future proofing with a 4K UST but not if it breaks the bank compared to other options.

JmGO currently has the SA International. Itís 2,200 ANSI lumens and 1080P but still looks awesome on the big screen. It retails for $2,999. The S3 International will retail for $1,500 more but it will be 4K and 3,000 ANSI lumens. Iíll post more photos soon of it that we just got today.

[url=link]Text[/url]