"Everyone deserves a JmGO"
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The S3 International Has Arrived! 736

Administrator Sr. Member Posts: 363 Karma: +0/-0 "Everyone deserves a JmGO" *****
The S3 International Has Arrived!
« on: March 27, 2019, 04:22:17 PM »
And we are having a March Madness launch special.

For a limited time we are selling the S3 International for a $1,200 discount at $3,299. This price includes shipping and US import duty!

So if you are looking to own the ultimate in the 4K ultra short throw laser smart home theater lineup, do NOT let this offer pass you by!

Get yours now before this limited time offer ends!

See our website for details www.jmgous.rocks.

Where there is JmGO there is cinema.
Newbie Posts: 2 Karma: +0/-0 *
Re: The S3 International Has Arrived!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 11:54:22 AM »
Hello,

Could you please let me know whether HDMI supports HDCP 2.2 ?

Thanks,
Ravi
Administrator Sr. Member Posts: 363 Karma: +0/-0 "Everyone deserves a JmGO" *****
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 12:01:53 PM »
Yes it does. This projector has an amazing picture in 4K. I will be posting a video of it on a bare wall some time this week on YouTube. 

Hello,

Could you please let me know whether HDMI supports HDCP 2.2 ?

Thanks,
Ravi

Newbie Posts: 2 Karma: +0/-0 *
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2019, 11:50:48 PM »
Thank you very much for your prompt response. I have been hunting around for this info and no one seems to know. My understanding is that a projector needs to have HDCP 2.2 to show 4K content from streaming services such as Netflix. Correct?

Also, whatever sample videos available (from Salange on YouTube), I could see a lot of moving bands of color while the video is playing. May be due to the mismatch in the refresh rate of the video and the mobile phone on which it is shot. It would be really useful is you could inform whether such bands exits on the actual video or only on the video shot on mobile phone. I have seen several videos of Mi Laser Projector where such banding is not visible.
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 12:17:16 AM »
Thatís correct. Non HDCP 2.2 projectors will not display original 4K.

The white bands do not exist.

Thank you very much for your prompt response. I have been hunting around for this info and no one seems to know. My understanding is that a projector needs to have HDCP 2.2 to show 4K content from streaming services such as Netflix. Correct?

Also, whatever sample videos available (from Salange on YouTube), I could see a lot of moving bands of color while the video is playing. May be due to the mismatch in the refresh rate of the video and the mobile phone on which it is shot. It would be really useful is you could inform whether such bands exits on the actual video or only on the video shot on mobile phone. I have seen several videos of Mi Laser Projector where such banding is not visible.

[url=link]Text[/url]