"Everyone deserves a JmGO"
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Video is flickering after some minutes 71

Newbie Posts: 1 Karma: +0/-0 *
Video is flickering after some minutes
« on: April 27, 2020, 12:07:02 PM »
Hello,

Since I've changed from the old Jmgo G1 to Jmgo N7L I become problems.If I watch a Movie ( BluRay,Stream,DVD ) it is going to flicker after some minutes. The time period is getting shorter after the last tries. I've been testet it with some different HDMI Kable,with the PC and also with an Bluray player.
If I turn the Beamer off and on the problem is gone for short time.
Could it be an heating Problem? The old G1 had an dust filter wich is cleanable. But the N7L???

Could someone help me with my problems,please :'(
Administrator Sr. Member Posts: 372 Karma: +0/-0 "Everyone deserves a JmGO" *****
Re: Video is flickering after some minutes
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 09:31:21 PM »
Hello,

Since I've changed from the old Jmgo G1 to Jmgo N7L I become problems.If I watch a Movie ( BluRay,Stream,DVD ) it is going to flicker after some minutes. The time period is getting shorter after the last tries. I've been testet it with some different HDMI Kable,with the PC and also with an Bluray player.
If I turn the Beamer off and on the problem is gone for short time.
Could it be an heating Problem? The old G1 had an dust filter wich is cleanable. But the N7L???

Could someone help me with my problems,please :'(

I havenít heard of that issue however send an email to after-sales@jmgo.com with a short video of what it is doing and they will advise you.

Where there is JmGO there is cinema.

[url=link]Text[/url]