"Everyone deserves a JmGO"
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

HDMI Disconnects 46

Newbie Posts: 1 Karma: +0/-0 *
HDMI Disconnects
« on: May 26, 2020, 10:29:09 PM »
Hello. I have a V8. I know these are no longer sold. I love my V8. It is connected to a Denon Receiver and we use a Fire Stick (connected to the Denon). Unfortunately while watching TV and streaming stuff the screen blacks out and says HDMI Reconnecting. It does this several times in an hour. It does reconnect and goes right back to where it left off, but it's rather annoying. I've already checked the connections and messed around with checking the output input settings. Any other ideas?
Administrator Sr. Member Posts: 374 Karma: +0/-0 "Everyone deserves a JmGO" *****
Re: HDMI Disconnects
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 07:08:44 AM »
Hello,

Does it do the same thing when connected to a different HDMI source?

Hello. I have a V8. I know these are no longer sold. I love my V8. It is connected to a Denon Receiver and we use a Fire Stick (connected to the Denon). Unfortunately while watching TV and streaming stuff the screen blacks out and says HDMI Reconnecting. It does this several times in an hour. It does reconnect and goes right back to where it left off, but it's rather annoying. I've already checked the connections and messed around with checking the output input settings. Any other ideas?

Where there is JmGO there is cinema.

[url=link]Text[/url]