"Everyone deserves a JmGO"
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

G3 Pro Software Update Version 1.0.22 3566

Administrator Sr. Member Posts: 392 Karma: +0/-0 "Everyone deserves a JmGO" *****
G3 Pro Software Update Version 1.0.22
« on: May 16, 2017, 10:53:41 PM »
If you have a G3 Pro running the1.0.11 software version you will need to update it to the latest 1.0.22 software version.

The most current update 1.0.22 can be found and downloaded here;

http://www.jmgous.rocks/manualsandguides.html

Update instructions:

1. Prepare a FAT32 format a U disk / thumb drive.

2. Download  the updated zip file above and store it in U disk / thumb drive root directory.

3. Connect the U disk / thumb drive to the USB 2.0 jack on JmGO Smart Theater.

4. Navigate to SETTING/ABOUT/SYSTEM UPDATE.

5. Operating System will automatically search for auto update. When completed click LOCAL UPDATE.

6. JmGO will find the new software and provide instructions. Follow the instructions to complete the update.

Where there is JmGO there is cinema.
Newbie Posts: 7 Karma: +0/-0 *
Re: G3 Pro Software Update Version 1.0.22
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 04:44:32 PM »
Hi my name is neil.i just got a g3 pro int. it works well, just a little problem, im trying to update with the lastest firmware but cannot,after doing the local update it say update cannot be found,it says I have to download it from bbsjmgo.com.i just want the google play store to work...please help neil thanx.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 04:47:31 PM by Neil »
Administrator Sr. Member Posts: 392 Karma: +0/-0 "Everyone deserves a JmGO" *****
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 10:39:00 PM »
Hi my name is neil.i just got a g3 pro int. it works well, just a little problem, im trying to update with the lastest firmware but cannot,after doing the local update it say update cannot be found,it says I have to download it from bbsjmgo.com.i just want the google play store to work...please help neil thanx.

We just had a similar issue yesterday with a View. What we ended up doing was deleting all of our apps and then we restored to factory. When we rebooted everything was updated. Not sure how that happened actually. We have reported this to JmGO Engineering. You might try that on your G3 Pro and let us know if it works for you.

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 03:33:57 PM »
Hey Keith I tried what u said but it didn't  work :-[
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2017, 08:31:45 AM »
Hey Keith I tried what u said but it didn't  work :-[

If you have the 1.0.22 update and executed the local updating option with the 1.0.22 file in the ROOT thumb drive directory the only other possible thing I can think of is that there is an error in the name of the file. We have had that happen before. If the file isn't named correctly then it will not install. Must be: update_jmgo.zip for all updates. So if you have a previous update on the thumb drive and load a second one it may name it update_jmgo(1).zip and that will not work.

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2017, 06:59:18 PM »
Hey Keith u were right...I deleted the previous update (jmgo.zip(1).  And it updated....but do u know what the difference is between the old and new update are ???thanx neil.
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 09:13:33 AM »
Hey Keith u were right...I deleted the previous update (jmgo.zip(1).  And it updated....but do u know what the difference is between the old and new update are ???thanx neil.

Bug fixes. YouTube would suddenly shut off on some units when played through a browser or app.

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 09:31:40 AM »
Thank you Keith...But can you please help me get the Google play store...This is so frustrating.....I tried to send u some photo attachments of my apps but I couldn't send it. :(
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2017, 09:20:31 AM »
Thank you Keith...But can you please help me get the Google play store...This is so frustrating.....I tried to send u some photo attachments of my apps but I couldn't send it. :(

We are having the same issue and have asked JmGO Engineering for a solution. Will advise.

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2017, 08:48:57 PM »
Thanx Keith.....A preloaded update would be nice. :)
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2017, 11:49:14 AM »
Thanx Keith.....A preloaded update would be nice. :)

I agree....

I was able to update the Google playstore on a P1 last night with the google update APK that I sent to you with success. I thought at first it didn't work but while I was playing music videos off of a thumb drive stick it suddenly updated and I was able to access the play store and YouTube.

So Google may have made some kind of a change that now allows it. I have not tried updating the G3 Pro again but will this evening.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 11:53:39 AM by Keith »

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2017, 01:18:30 PM »
Hey Keith where did u send the google update apk??
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2017, 08:44:27 AM »
Hey Keith where did u send the google update apk??

Nothing new to report yet.

[url=link]Text[/url]