"Everyone deserves a JmGO"
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Happycast Mirroring Of JmGO View 7619

Administrator Sr. Member Posts: 392 Karma: +0/-0 "Everyone deserves a JmGO" *****
Happycast Mirroring Of JmGO View
« on: June 04, 2017, 10:17:40 PM »
Just received this information from JmGO Engineering......please comment below. We want to hear about your success or failure using this process.

Please put your device and JmGO View into the same wifi environment, then go to Setting → Network → JmGO common screen

For iOS device:

Step 1: Click “Airplay” in your iPhone.

Step 2: You’ll see the device named “Happy cast(XX)”, turn on the “Mirroring” and then click “Done”.

Then you can send everything on your iPhone’s  display to JmGO View, like following picture:

For Android device:

Step 1: Scan the QR code on the screen to download the Happycast App, and install it in your Android device.

Step 2: Open the Happycast App , you’ll see the device named “Happy cast(XX)", click to pair with it.

Then you can send everything on your Android phone's  display to JmGO View, like following picture:

Where there is JmGO there is cinema.
Newbie Posts: 20 Karma: +0/-0 *
Re: Happycast Mirroring Of JmGO View
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 04:31:48 AM »
This app works really well. After my device is paired, I can start casting from phone without having to start the app on P2 View.
Its very fast and almost no lag.

The only downside so far, is that the sound from videos are not cast:ed to the projector. Sound comes out in my phone speaker...

Newbie Posts: 1 Karma: +0/-0 *
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2018, 01:00:45 PM »
yeah i am fine with it too... it has lag.. quite difficult to watch videos.. i am looking very hard to the happycast app to mirror my pc (windows 10) but i can't seem to find anything.. is there another alternative.. i am new to this projector thing.. like macbook has airplay.. what can i use for my pc.. how about roku stick and chrome cast.. can i mirror my pc well from them?? too many questions.. forgive me...
Administrator Sr. Member Posts: 392 Karma: +0/-0 "Everyone deserves a JmGO" *****
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 01:46:06 PM »
The Roku stick works great but I don't believe it has mirroring. The Chromecast should work fine too but again I'm not sure about the mirroring. EZCAST may work as well but I haven't tried it yet. Anyone else have recommendations?

Where there is JmGO there is cinema.
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 06:24:02 AM »
I believe you're right, Keith. It doesn't have mirroring. Unless something's changed in the last year or so since I've used it the last time. Great tutorial by the way!
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2020, 04:34:06 AM »
Hi,

can any one help me to install happycast on JMGO Explorer P3, accidentaly i uninstall this app and cant find to intall again.

need urgent help thanks.

Regards
Amjad

[url=link]Text[/url]