"Everyone deserves a JmGO"
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Amazon Prime Videos 1517

Administrator Sr. Member Posts: 391 Karma: +0/-0 "Everyone deserves a JmGO" *****
Amazon Prime Videos
« on: July 14, 2017, 09:27:02 PM »
We had a question come in today about Amazon Prime Videos so I tried to get them to play on our demo P1.

After a couple of hours of research and installing Amazon Underground I ran in to a stop sign. The Amazon Prime Video app would not install from the Amazon Underground app.

Has anyone been successful in playing Amazon Prime videos on their P1 through the app?

I was able to tether the phone to the P1 and get them to play (rather well I might add). Also a ROKU Stick works awesomely. I highly recommend the ROKU Stick route if you want to play Amazon Prime Videos on your P1.

Where there is JmGO there is cinema.
Administrator Sr. Member Posts: 391 Karma: +0/-0 "Everyone deserves a JmGO" *****
Re: Amazon Prime Videos
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 10:25:30 AM »
We found an Amazon Prime Video APK finally. However after installation we could not get the videos to play on the app. We are working with JmGO Engineering to determine the fix.

Newbie Posts: 3 Karma: +0/-0 *
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 09:59:52 AM »
I also tried several versions of Amazon Prime video, but without success until now. Would be really interested in a solution. Please kepp us updated
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 10:21:24 AM »
I also tried several versions of Amazon Prime video, but without success until now. Would be really interested in a solution. Please kepp us updated

Tether or Roku / Fire stick is the way to go until we can get a fix.

[url=link]Text[/url]