"Everyone deserves a JmGO"
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Our First V8 Has Arrived! 1633

Administrator Sr. Member Posts: 392 Karma: +0/-0 "Everyone deserves a JmGO" *****
Our First V8 Has Arrived!
« on: October 07, 2017, 11:27:21 AM »
We received our first V8 this week!

It is a preproduction unit for our US team to evaluate but in our opinion, it is ready to go!

With its totally new footprint and adjustable projected image feature, the V8 will fit into just about any spot in the room and look great too. The sound is sweet and the 1080P picture is superior in clarity to the rest of the JmGO line (with the exception of the S1 Pro of course).

The new Andriod 4.4 OS and user interface layout is a big improvement over previous models.

We are taking orders now for delivery starting in a few weeks. There will be a limited supply globally and these will sell out fast so place your order today to get in on the first shipment!

https://squareup.com/store/jmgous/
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 11:46:21 AM by Keith »

Where there is JmGO there is cinema.
Newbie Posts: 3 Karma: +0/-0 *
Re: Our First V8 Has Arrived!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 05:43:11 AM »
Dear sirs,
 I have only had the JMGO V8 projector in my possession for only 6 days. The truth is that I am very satisfied with the clarity of reproduction, but I find many problems in relation to the user interface.
 - PLAY STORE is not displayed
 - YOUTUBE is not displayed
 - Can not install any APP
 - Does not connect with JmgoHome
 - Wi-Fi Very, Very Slow
 The serial number is: 10ofa1b7bt00010
 I can only use it to play movies by USB, and I feel very frustrated and disappointed . I even think about the return.
 Please, please, get in touch and send some installation package to solve these problems

Pedro Fernandez
Administrator Sr. Member Posts: 392 Karma: +0/-0 "Everyone deserves a JmGO" *****
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 04:06:34 PM »
All apps are added the same way. Please check this link.

http://jmgous.rocks/forum/index.php?topic=41.0

Your apps should install fine using this method.

We will check the JmGO Home for issues.

Also the WiFi works perfectly on all V8s we have tested. Do you have a strong enough signal where your V8 is located?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 04:08:30 PM by Keith »

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 04:36:52 AM »
Thank you very much for your quick reply.

That method of installation through USB. I have already tried it and it has not worked for me. If you install them, but they do not appear in the operating system, the Applications folder does not appear either

I've tried it many times. That's why I'm so frustrated.

But I'll do one last test

Regarding Wi-Fi. Yes, I have a very good connection in my home, and I do not have any problem in the rest of the devices (Tablet, Smatphone, PC)

A greeting

Pedro Fernandez
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 07:30:51 AM by Pedro »
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 10:25:52 AM »
Where did you purchase your V8?

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 06:28:48 AM »
Aliexpress

Tienda - AERIAL CAMERA DRONE STORE

thanks for your help

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 02:04:43 AM »
There could be an issue with your V8. Since we did not sell you the V8 all we can do is ask you to go back to the seller and ask for instructions on how to return the unit for repair.

Let us know here on this forum if they do not respond to you.

In the future please purchase from us as we are an authorized JmGO reseller in the US (we a JmGO authorized independent distributor/reseller and are not a part of JmGO China).

[url=link]Text[/url]